BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Things Carried

1. Keys
2. Purse/ wallet
3. Bookbag/ books
4. hand sanitizer
5. Lip stick
6. gum
7. money

By the things that I carry many people would say that I am an average female college student. Some of the items I carry are essential for my day..keys to drive..books to learn...bookbag to carry all the books..and money for lunch. Gum, lip stick, and hand sanitizer would def. be for piece of mind lol Of course they items I carry bring back memories bc I carry these things everyday. I could come up with countless stories that involve the simple items I take with me.

1 comments:

smalltownreader said...

Good job! You don't have to write about all those stories now, but it's good to know that you understand why they're so important and that the characters in the story have reasons for carrying those items as well. :-) Hope you feel better, btw.