BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2 down...3 more to go!

This essay to me was by far the easiest! It just seems like once I figured out my topic the words just flew onto the page. The most difficult thing for me was still trying to figure out what to write about. I actually asked my friends and family...believe it or not my grandma gave me the idea. So to new 1101 students I would suggest that if you're struggling with the topic don't be afraid to ask for help or ideas.

I actually really like the blogs. On my last paper I got good reviews but nothing really helped me. On this paper though one girl gave me a great review. I went back and looked over my paper and even changed what she suggested. I was surprised at my own ability when it came to writing the paper. I didn't think i was a great writer..but really I'm not so bad. Writing on the blogs and posting essays has given me tons of confidence in my writing.

1 comments:

Rachel:) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.